How is Decorilla different?
Decorilla is a new way to get the designer rooms you love at a price you’ll love even more. By combining traditional in-home interior design and technology, we’ve created a platform that connects customers with professional, vetted designers. The result is a streamlined design process that makes beautiful interior design affordable and risk free.
Decorilla’s unique service promises the following:
- Multiple design concept proposals from professional designers.
- A fun and simple experience that prioritizes high-level customer service.
- Exclusive discounts of up to 45% at your favorite furniture stores.
- An accomplished team of carefully selected and vetted designers.
- Fixed prices that cost 80% less than traditional interior design.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3D & VR realistic design concepts.
- In-home assistance in most major cities across the United States.
Are top interior designers available on Decorilla?
Yes. Our interior designers are hand-picked and fully vetted and come from some of the best schools and firms around the nation. Our team covers every style, budget and project size. All of our designers have a bachelors of arts or masters degree in interior design, or a professional decorator’s diploma. They’ve worked at Fortune 500 companies, large design firms, and for start-ups.
What’s included in our custom-made design packages?
- 3D renderings of your new room prepared for you on interior design software and presented in a picture format. Your new design will use the perfect combination, based on your choices, of new and existing decor pieces. By having our pros design your room in 3D, we will take the guesswork out of the designing process and prevent costly mistakes.
- Floor plan and furniture placement for your unique space. Your designer will provide you with an effective and aesthetic spatial layout that best suits your interior so you have to rearrange your furniture only once.
- Itemized shopping list with store links and pricing. Your list will eliminate any uncertainty you may have about the décor item by providing its size, color, and fabric specifications, if needed. This means no more running around from store to store trying to find the perfect piece. Of course, you’ll have the flexibility to buy the items on your own timeline as your budget permits and we can assist with the shopping for you.
- Paint color palette to complement your space. Your designer will recommend complementary paint colors (at least one main wall color and two accent colors) from a well-known company such as Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore.
- Tips and Implementation Guide will also be prepared by your designer. This will help keep you organized during the decorating process by providing an easy-to-follow to-do list and other home decorating advice to ensure your design success.
Are interior design gift certificates available?
Yes! Decorilla gift certificates are a very popular option to help loved ones redecorate their home or office while working with the finest interior designers. Affordable-to-luxurious gift packages are available to fit any style and budget so you can pick the perfect design package for everyone on your list!
All gift cards are instant and beautiful, which makes them a unique and convenient way to pamper your loved ones. Clients can rest assured they’ll get a design they love, as all Decorilla interior design gift certificates are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How it works:
- Select your design package or choose a custom amount.
- Choose to send the gift card to yourself and/or your loved one.
- Complete your purchase and receive your voucher immediately.
- Redeem it by emailing email@example.com or starting online using the included voucher code.
- A complementary discovery call is provided when the recipient is ready, making starting a project a breeze.