How is Decorilla different?
Decorilla connects you with our professional team of interior designers who create customized design options for your selection. Here you will get to preview multiple design concepts proposals from different designers so you can choose the one you like most. We provide as much or as little help as you need to make sure your design project is a success. Our services include in-home interior design assistance in most major cities as well as online design assistance and help globally.
We only work with top interior designers who have a certification or degree in Interior Design. You’ll be sure that the designer you choose understands your unique style and requirements based on their proposal and you’ll be in constant communication with your designer. Our simple process is made to maximize your satisfaction while minimizing costs and trial-and-error mistakes.
Are top interior designers available on Decorilla?
Yes. Our interior designers are hand-picked and fully vetted and come from some of the best schools and firms around the nation. Our team collectively covers every style, budget range and project size. All of our designers have an interior design bachelors, masters, or professional decorator’s diploma. They’ve worked at Fortune 500 companies, large design firms, and even for start-ups.
What’s included in our custom-made design packages?
- 3D renderings of your new room prepared for you on interior design software and presented in a picture format. Your new design will use the perfect combination based on your choices of new and existing decor pieces. By having our pros design your room in 3D, we will take the guesswork out of the designing process and prevent costly mistakes.
- Floor plan and furniture placement for your unique space. Your designer will provide you with an effective and aesthetic spatial layout that best suits your interior so that you only have to rearrange your furniture once.
- Itemized shopping list with store links and pricing. Your list will eliminate any uncertainty you may have about the décor item by providing its size, color, and fabric specifications if needed. This means no more running around from store to store trying to find the perfect piece. Of course, you’ll have the flexibility to buy the items on your own timeline as your budget permits and we can assist with shopping for you.
- Paint color palette to complement your space. Your designer will recommend complementary paint colors (at least one main wall color and two accent colors) from a well-known company such as Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore.
- Tips and Implementation Guide will also be prepared by your designer. This will help keep you organized during the decorating process by providing an easy to follow to-do list and other home decorating advice to ensure your design success.