DECORILLA SUMMER 2017 WINE, DINE AND DESIGN SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- These rules, terms and conditions ("Rules") apply to Decorilla's Summer 2017 Wine, Dine and Design
Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") which will be featured on Decorilla's online website. The Sweepstakes is being
promoted by Decorilla, Z Gallerie, Lucky Brand, Good Housekeeping, Winc and Hungryroot (collectively the
- Entry Period: The entry period ("Entry Period") for the Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 AM EST on 08/14/2017 and
ends at 11:59 PM EST on 09/21/2017.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, 21 years
of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and where prohibited by law. This
Sweepstakes is void outside the U.S., and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable
federal, state provincial and local laws. Employees of the Sweepstakes Entities and all of their agents and
their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible
to enter the Sweepstakes. Alcohol beverage industry members, including licensees, retailers, and their
families, employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sponsor, or the promotion
and advertising agencies of any aforementioned entity, and their immediate family members and those living
in their household, and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the
Contest, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned
entity are not eligible. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not
increase your chances of winning. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entry Instructions: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the
sweepstakes entry form (located online at https://www.decorilla.com/contest/wine-dine-desing-s2017) during
the Entry Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to sign up to receive newsletters and marketing
e-mails from the Sweepstakes Entities.
You may also enter by mailing your name and address to Decorilla Inc. 132 W 31st St. 15th Floor, New York,
NY 10001. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, entries must be received no later than Friday,
September 22, 2017.
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about
September 22, 2017 to receive one (1) grand prize package ("Prize Package"). Prize Package includes one (1)
$1,000 Z Gallerie Furniture & Decor Gift Card, one (1) $500 Lucky Brand Home & Fashion Gift Card, one (1)
$250 Amex Gift Card from Winc, one (1) 3-month subscription to Hungryroot meals, one (1) $1,400 Decorilla
Gold Level Design Package.
Prize Package Disclaimers:
- Gift Certificates must be used in full at time of redemption with no cash back.
- Prize Package delivery is limited to the markets currently serviced by the Sweepstakes Entities.
- Prize Package is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or sold through a third
party for redemption.
- The Decorilla interior design package can be used for one (1) standard room and does not include
furniture. The prize must be redeemed by July 12, 2018.
- Winner will receive a $500 account credit to use towards Hungryroot's bundles, which expires after
The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
The potential Prize Package winners will be notified via e-mail at the e-mail address provided on the
Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters
relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor,
disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the
following: (1) a potential Prize Package winner's failure to respond to email notification within three
(3) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three
(3) attempts; (3) a potential Prize Package winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof
of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Prize Package winner's failure to execute and return an
Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days after its transmission; and
any other non-compliance with the Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its
sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and
each potential Prize Package winner by accepting the Prize Package grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, an
irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or
otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed
Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and
publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Prize Package
- All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in
these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will
be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by September 30th, 2017 after which no alternate winner will
be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- General Rules: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these
Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or
technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the
Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction
that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the
selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running
as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt
or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion
thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the
entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the
operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic,
macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these
Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or
service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten,
or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages
of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance,
use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any
activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes
- Participant Obligations: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless
Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and
liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii)
entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss,
damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Prize Package Winners assume all liability
for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or
redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws
of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with
respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All
taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Package Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the
final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
- Personal Information: The personal information collected through this Sweepstakes is subject to Decorilla's
agree to receive communications from the Sweepstakes Entities and the Sponsor recommends you read their
- Sponsor: Decorilla Inc. 132 W. 31st St. New York, NY 10001